Adobe® Photoshop®: Level 2
Course number: PHO-201
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
- create and edit vector paths.
- work with shape layers and masks.
- automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
- use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
- work with other Adobe applications.
Lesson 1: Enhancing Images
- Topic 1A: Create Gradients
- Topic 1B: Retouch Images
- Topic 1C: Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Lesson 2: Working with Vector Paths
- Topic 2A: Create Vector Paths
- Topic 2B: Edit Paths
Lesson 3: Working with Shape Layers and Masks
- Topic 3A: Work with Shape Layers
- Topic 3B: Work with Masks
- Topic 3C: Apply Special Effects to a Layer
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
- Topic 4A: Work with Actions
- Topic 4B: Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Working with Video Files
- Topic 5A: Edit Video Files
- Topic 5B: Export Video Files
Lesson 6: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
- Topic 6A: Integrate with Adobe® Illustrator®
- Topic 6B: Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe® Acrobat®