Organizing Your Electronic Life
Course number: OYEL-101
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Save time. Feel organized. The Workship is a half-day hands-on course that teaches the fundamental methods of organization. A Private Consulting Session with a nationally recognized Organizational Consultant one week after you have learned the techniques of establishing an organized life. Training will occur in Conshohocken, PA in the Lee Park Building or site of your choice.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Empty their Inbox and unclutter their office and desk.
- Organize paper, email, and electronic files using a simple method.
- Eliminate "Searching" for important information and find it quickly and easily
- Complete daily tasks with a predetermined, organized approach.
- Recover 1-2 hours of less than productive time per day.