Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 1
Course number: ACC03-101
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the basic components of an Access database.
- build the structure of a database.
- manage data in tables.
- query a database.
- design forms.
- generate reports.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access Databases
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the Access 2010 Interface
- Topic 1B: Identify the Components of a Database
- Topic 1C: Examine the Relational Database Design Process
Lesson 2: Building the Structure of a Database
- Topic 2A: Create a New Database
- Topic 2B: Create a Table
- Topic 2C: Manage Tables
- Topic 2D: Establish Table Relationships
Lesson 3: Managing Data in a Table
- Topic 3A: Modify Table Data
- Topic 3B: Sort and Filter Records
- Topic 3C: Work with Subdatasheets
Lesson 4: Querying a Database
- Topic 4A: Create a Query
- Topic 4B: Add Criteria to a Query
- Topic 4C: Add a Calculated Field to a Query
- Topic 4D: Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
Lesson 5: Designing Forms
- Topic 5A: Create a Form
- Topic 5B: Modify the Design of a Form
- Topic 5C: View and Edit Data Using an Access Form
Lesson 6: Generating Reports
- Topic 6A: Create a Report
- Topic 6B: Add a Control to a Report
- Topic 6C: Format the Controls in a Report
- Topic 6D: Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Topic 6E: Prepare a Report for Print